Saturday, July 7, 2012

The New American Century

A recommendation of a video

     The documentary, The New American Century, is available on YouTube.  When you have an hour and thirty-five minutes available, you may want to watch it.   (It is also available as a set of much shorter segments.)  It covers some crucial current events, and supplies the historical background and context.

     If you watch it, I'd like to hear your comments.

     I'll briefly and incompletely give my own:

     I have read a fair amount of history, including a pretty good bit of military history, and I will say that the narrator's presentation of what happened in earlier American wars corresponds very closely to what I have learned.  He is basically well-informed and truthful.

     His interpretation of the results of the current "Project For The New American Century" likewise corresponds closely to my own understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment