Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Rozeff : Are They Doing Their Job Well?

A link to a post

     Michael S. Rozeff is a retired Professor of Finance living in East Amherst, New York. He is the author of the free e-book Essays on American Empire: Liberty vs. Domination and the free e-book The U.S. Constitution and Money: Corruption and Decline.

     He has just published a very short post that, in my opinion, deserves the broadest possible consideration by the good people of this country. Since this post currently occupies only a tiny corner at Lew Rockwell's website, I fear that it will be lost  -- that is, never even discovered -- by its target audience (you and me) in the welter of information that we all sort through, both urgent and important.

     His post, entitled "Are They Doing Their Job Well?"  poses the question to us, about our western imperial elites.  You can read the whole thing in under five minutes, but I think that it is something that you will want to encourage some of your selected friends to read.

*

     He has also written a more comprehensive post, which is even more deserving of wide-spread consideration.  I intend to post it, in its entirety, in a couple of days, but I urge you to read it right away.  It gets behind the problems and self-limitations that good people find in the world and in themselves -- including Christian libertarians, of whom I consider myself to be one.

     Blessings to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment