Wednesday, March 5, 2014

A Poem From Basque Country

     I like finding good literature on the internet, and I think how unavailable most of it would have been twenty years ago.  Today was a good day.

     Carl Medearis, the author of the excellent book, Muslims, Christians, and Jesus, maintains a website and has recently posted "A Poem from my good friend in Basque Country."  The poem is written by Jonathan McCallum and is titled, "Glass Shatters."  It begins with these words:

"Glass shatters, sunlight flows, a biting wind awakes my soul."

     Here is the link to Carl's website and the poem.  You can follow the author, Jonathan McCallum, on Twitter, here.

     Enjoy.

*       *       *

If the link to the poem is broken, a second link can be found here.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for sharing my poem. Greetings from the Basque Country.

    ReplyDelete